Following on from its success, Climalife has responded to requestsby F-Gas Solutions users and integrated a new “Leak Detection Frequency” module.
More than 7000 professionals have downloaded this mobile app to cope with the challenges of European regulation no. 517/2014 known as F-gas II which was applicable from 1 January 2015. Available in 7 languages (French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian), F-Gas Solutions has recently been updated and now includes replacement solutions for R-22 in existing installations, the most recent fluids to appear on the market and a new module to find out the leak detection frequency for an installation. To use this feature, just enter the refrigerant used in the installation and its charge and one click tells you the frequency with which leak checks must be carried out.
It is an essential everyday tool which tells you:
• the refrigerants available on the market depending on your application (air conditioning, heat pump, commercial cooling, etc.) and the type of equipment,
• the dates at which certain refrigerants will be prohibited in the various applications,
• the value in CO2 equivalent tonnes for the refrigerants in your systems,
• the correct GWP value for the refrigerants you use,
• the leak detection frequency for your installations.
How to get the app?
• Go to the App Store or Google Play and search for: “F-Gas Solutions.”
• When this logo appears, start the download.
• Downloading the application and using it are FREE.