If you can't read this mail, click here
News for the professionals in refrigeration, air conditioning and heating
- September 10, 2012
| || |
Greenway® - leading the way in renewable heat transfer fluids...
In a world of ever-changing legislation, and an increased preference towards greener and more environmentally-friendly energy solutions, Climalife has brought to the market a new and unique product to rival traditional MPG-based heat transfer fluids.
Carefully designed with solar thermal, heat pump, underfloor/central heating and refrigeration applications in mind, Greenway offers several key benefits to end-users:
- Biodegradable formula, derived from a renewable vegetable source
- Fluid degradation up to 4 times lower, particularly at high temperatures
- Lower viscosity gives better flow and fewer blockages
- Built-in anti-freeze and anti-corrosion protection
Call us today on 01179 802520
to learn more about how Greenway can benefit your business, or see us at the Renewables Roadshow
events this September and October!
> Click HERE to download the Greenway brochure
Come and see us on Stand # 72
The Renewables Roadshow events commence in less than 2 weeks, and will be coming to a town near you this September and October.
Register for your FREE tickets today, and take advantage of this well-respected event, dedicated entirely to new and exiciting technologies in the renewable energy market.
- 13th September - Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- 18th September - Westpoint Arena, Exeter
- 20th September - Int'l Centre, Harrogate
- 26th September - SECC, Glasgow
- 28th September - Event City, Manchester
- 3rd October - Wembley Stadium, London
If you want to unsubscribe and no longer receive any information from Climalife, click here
Article 34 of the data protection act, authorizes you to have access to your personal data, to modify it and even remove it.
If you wish to have access to your personal data, please send a mail to
Climalife © 2008 - All rights reserved.
26, avenue du Petit Parc 94683 Vincennes Cedex
Tél. : 00 33 1 43 98 75 00